Shock - Biofilm Eliminator
Aquamarine Water Solutions "Shock -Biofilm Eliminator" is a formulation that is available for the first time at retail. Historically used in municipal water systems to keep the plumbing free of organic growth and scale. Shock dissolves the polysaccharides that bind the growth together causing it to break down so it can be flushed out. It is a non-hazardous material, that is safe to use in drinking water and can be used at low doses to maintain a biofilm free fresh water system on your boat.
One bottle treats 100 gallons of water. Significant biological growth may require additional treatments to eliminate all biofilm.
It is recommended to use a water purification product like Aquatabs Marine before consuming your onboard water after treatment.